Why Metal Spinning?
(Click on thumbnail to enlarge)
Advantages of Metal Spinning vs. Metal Stamping
- Rapid Prototyping
- Minimal Tooling Costs
- Fast Turnarounds
- Any 'Round' Component Can Be Redesigned And Manufactured By Our Staff And Produced Economically Through Our 'Spinning' Process
- Even Products With Thin Walls Can Be Produced
- Materials That May Be Difficult Or Impractical To Stamp Can Be 'Spun'
- Base Materials Can Be Changed Without Retooling
- Closer Tolerances Can Be Produced
- Economical Short Or Long Runs
- Secondary Machining Operations Can Be Accomplished In-House
- Lower costs for tooling over stamping
- Greater ductile strength less apt to crack